Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spinach Smoothie

Spinach Smoothie

"We do a lot of green smoothies in my family. You get a serving of veggies along with your serving or 2 of fruits. Here's a great recipe that I use.

In my Vita Mix Blender I do the following:
4 C of Spinach, packed in there really good :)
Then I add fresh orange juice to just cover the spinach.
(We just do water now, since we are used to the green smoothies and don't need it so sweet.)
Next, I add 1-2 frozen or fresh bananas.
After that I fill the blender up with frozen strawberries or any other fruit of your choice.
I also add about 1/4c. of raw honey or raw agave syrup.
(You may want to omit this once you get used to this type of smoothie)

This feeds most of my family of 7- sometimes I have to make more :) You really can't taste the spinach, it just gives it a beautiful green color. Once you are used to the spinach try other greens like collard or kale. Then I blend and blend and blend...So delicious!"

Thanks to Missy from Raw Honey for sharing this smoothie recipe with us!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You may want to save up prior to buying this fry pan since it doesn't come cheaply. You certainly get what you pay for and the All Clad fry pan with lid does not ever let down.
    sports drinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the way my buddy Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same secrets many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, right?

    Your own success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete